WESTCHESTER: Yonkers County Legislator James Nolan And Colleagues Take Actions Lower Costs To Residents
BRONXVILLE AND YONKERS (WESTCHESTER COUNTY) NY: County Legislator James Nolan announced the following measures being taken to help families and seniors fight inflation.
1. Civil Service Exams Fees: The County will waive the fees for civil service exams through December 31.
2. Free Commuter Parking: Westchester County will be providing free parking at the North White Plains Commuter Lot and the County Center parking lot from July 1 – August 31.
3. Increasing Funding for Feeding Westchester: Doubling funding to Feeding Westchester, which will added $700,000 to what was already in the 2022 budget.
4. Waiver of County Bus Fares: Enjoy free rides on all Bee-Line buses. Valid on all routes including ParaTransit util labor day (September 5th)
4. Waiver of County Pool/Beach Fees: The County will be waiving fees at Saxon Woods Pool, Sprain Ridge Pool, The Brook at Tibbetts Pool, and Glen Island Beach (weekdays only) until August 31.
This Article Originally Appeared In The Westchester News Center: