YONKERS TEENS: High School Students Can Exercise For Free At Planet Fitness This Summer
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY: High school students can exercise for free at Planet Fitness locations nationwide through the fitness company’s High School Summer Pass Program.
It gives high school students ages 14-19 the opportunity to work out for free at any of the 41 Planet Fitness locations in New York City, and throughout the entire United States and Canada, until Aug. 31.
High School Summer Pass offers a solution for teenagers eager to stay active when school sports programs, gym classes and after-school activities wind down.
Here’s how to take advantage of the program.
- Sign up for your free High School Summer Pass online or in-club through Aug. 31. If you’re under 18, you’ll need a parent/guardian. Sign up online at planetfitness.com/summerpass.
- Once you’ve signed up, download the Planet Fitness app to get your Summer Pass digital key tag.
- Pack your gym bag and head to your home club.
It’s important to note that, during the High School Summer Pass program, you will only have access to the club you select. Find the closest Planet Fitness near you.
All participants will also have access to the free fitness classes offered through the Planet Fitness PE@PF program.
You can view the clubs’ class schedule and sign up for classes by visiting your local club.
The mobile app also features a variety of workouts that are categorized by fitness level and will help you focus on your personal goals.
Students who sign up will be entered for a chance to win a $500 scholarship.
They will also be entered to win a $5,000 grand prize scholarship.
More News from Yonkers
- CONGRATULATIONS: On The Reappointment Of Yonkers Inspector General Liam McLaughlin The Yonkers City Council unanimously approved the reappointment
- FROM THE DESK Of: Deacon Jeffrey Meyer - Yonkers Food Pantry Schedule Ridgeway Church partnering food pantries for the week of 12/18/23 to 12/23/23....