Licensed Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor In Yonkers
The Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is seeking clinical social workers or licensed mental health counselors for part-time or full-time outpatient clinic positions in its Yonkers community center.
Many clinical services are being provided virtually via telehealth during this pandemic.
The candidate may expect to work 2-3 days in the office and the balance of the hours remotely. Clinic location and hours may be flexible.
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is one of the largest outpatient mental health providers in Westchester County, NY.
We deliver mental health treatment through our four main clinics located in Hartsdale, Yonkers, Mt. Vernon and Peekskill and through nine satellite clinics. In addition, WJCS has over 80 clinical programs that provide a wide range of supportive community services to more than 20,000 adults, children and families each year.
We are proud of our Educational Institute, offering our clinical staff opportunities for training and supervision in a wide range of evidence- based practices.
Opportunities for employee growth through supervision, training and collaboration underscore our values. We work collaboratively with a full multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, care managers, education specialists, and direct care workers.
Our collective mission is to strengthen communities by helping people of all ages and backgrounds overcome emotional, physical, cognitive, and social challenges.
• Full-time clinical social worker or licensed mental health counselor; license required.
• Treatment of adults, adolescents, and children with a wide range of psychiatric diagnosis
• Evidence-based treatment approach, experience with CBT/DBT a plus
• Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
• Sign On Bonus
• Generous PTO and Comprehensive Health Benefits
• Defined Pension Plan and 403(b) Plan
• Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through the WJCS Educational Institute
Westchester Jewish Community Services, 845 N Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603